BeOrganic Organic Zinc 7.5mg, 60 tablets
Regular price £10.49
- Food supplement
- Soy Free
- Lactose Free
- helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- it is essential for maintaining proper vision
- ensures the proper condition of bones, skin, hair and nails
- protects cell components against oxidative stress
- contributes to the maintenance of normal cognitive functions
- participates in maintaining proper fertility and proper reproductive functions
- helps to maintain the proper level of testosterone in the blood
- helps to maintain the acid-base balance
- contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of macronutrients
- affects the proper growth of children
Ingredients: a mixture of organic extracts of holy basil leaves (Ocimum sanctum), shiitake fruit bodies (Lentinula edodes) and oyster mushroom fruit bodies (Pleurotus ostreatus), filling substance: organic acacia fiber.
Organic extracts of holy basil leaves, from shiitake fruiting bodies
and from the oyster mushroom fruiting bodies
7.5 mg (75% NRV) *
15 mg (150% NRV) *
* NRV - daily Reference Intake Value for an adult.
Recommended daily intake required to obtain a beneficial effect of the product: 1-2 tablets during or after a meal with water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The product cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basis for the proper functioning of the body.
BeOrganic BIO Vit & Min's are dietary supplements that are a source of natural vitamins and minerals in the form of ecological plant extracts, standardized for the content of appropriate nutrients.
BeOrganic Zinc BIO is the maximum daily dose of natural zinc in the form of a mixture of organic BIOVit & Min's® extracts from holy basil leaves (Ocimum sanctum) and mushroom fruiting bodies - shiitake (Lentinula edodes) and oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus). BIOVit & Min's® extract is standardized for naturally occurring zinc and meets the high standards of organic food. No artificial solvents or chemicals are used in the extraction process.
The zinc contained in the product occurs in easily soluble, organic forms along with naturally accompanying cofactors and co-nutrients that increase its bioavailability, allowing the body to absorb and use this ingredient more efficiently.
Zinc is a micronutrient that the body needs for many important purposes, including for the proper functioning of the immune system, cell growth and division, and maintaining proper carbohydrate metabolism. Recent studies have also shown that zinc may play an important role in maintaining high levels of free testosterone in the blood.
Storage conditions: store at room temperature, out of reach of small children. Protect against moisture and light.
05-480 Karczew, Poland