As seen in
Avitale liquid Vitamin Pro ADEK drops with Retinol, fat soluble vitamins, 30ml in drops, Aliness
Avitale liquid Vitamin Pro ADEK drops with Retinol, fat soluble vitamins, 30ml in drops, Aliness
Our most popular and best balanced ADEK supplement. Children love it, a drop can be mixed in with any cold drink.
- ✓ Highest quality supplements manufactured to top EU standards
- ✓ Free from traces of allergens
In UK stock, Next Day Delivery Available
- Same day dispatch from the UK Warehouse (up to 1pm Mon-Fri). Now also shipping to the EU and North America.
- No quibble 90 day FREE returns
- UK's largest stock of Aliness products in our Oxfordshire warehouse. We deliver the products faster than anybody else. Buy with confidence that you won't pay any duty or extra import tax.
Join Our 25,000 Happy Customers
Rated Excellent 4.8/5 on TrustPilot.
"I love Aliness products. Very high quality. I'm working as a personal trainer and when I write diet and supplementation plans for my clients, I base them on Aliness supplements. I know it works, as I have blood tests results. Top quality. Thank you. "
- Vitamins A, D, E, K in drops
- Vitamin A (retinol): 160 µg (533 IU)
- Vitamin E: 5 mg ( 7.5 IU)
- Vitamin D: 700 IU
- vitaMK7 PURE®: 20 µg
- 600 servings (serving = full pump stroke)
- Food supplement
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Lactose Free
Vitamin A (retinol equivalent)
160 µg/533 IU (*20%)
800 µg /2667 IU (*100%)
Natural vitamin K vitaMK7 PURE®
20 µg (*26.5%)
100 µg (*133%)
Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol)
5 mg/7.5 IU (*42% )
25 mg/37.5 IU (*208%)
Vitamin D (from lanolin)
17.5 µg/700 IU (*350%)
87.5 µg/3500 IU (*1750%)
*NRV: Nutritional Reference Value
Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil, natural vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol). vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), natural vitamin K (menaquinone-7) in the patented form vitaMK7 PURE®, natural vitamin D from lanolin (cholecalciferol).
Recommended daily dose: from 1 to 5 portions a day during a meal, dissolve in a tablespoon of oil or other liquid.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
It is recommended to use a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Contents of the package: 30 ml (600 servings/pumps).
Shake before use.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature in a way that is inaccessible to small children.
A set of all fat-soluble vitamins: A, D3, E and K2 MK7 (Bacillus subtilis natto).
Avitale ProADEK® retinol is a set of 4 lipophilic vitamins (A, D, E, and K):
- Vitamin A - in the form of active retinol (retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin D - in the form of well-absorbed cholecalciferol from lanolin
- Vitamin E - as natural D-alpha tocopherol
- Vitamin K - natural vitamin K2 in the patented form VitaMk7
Avitale ProADEK® retinol meets the CLEAN LABEL requirements - does not contain artificial and technological additives, dyes and preservatives
Vitamin A (retinol):
Vitamin A is a group of compounds called retinoids, the most active and well-known representative of which is retinol. Avitale ProADEK® retinol contains a stable and safe form of vitamin A in the form of retinol ester - retinyl palmitate, which occurs naturally in the liver, thanks to which it is well recognized and tolerated by the body.
Due to the presence of a long carbon chain, the release of retinol from retinyl palmitate is slow and gradual, making it safer than another popular form of this vitamin - retinyl acetate.
The product contains a high dose of vitamin D in the form of natural cholecalciferol, derived from lanolin. The vitamin has been dissolved in virgin olive oil, thanks to which it is highly bioavailable.
Called the "vitamin of youth", is involved in many important processes in the human body. Although the daily requirement for vitamin E is rather small, its deficiency can result in serious ailments.
Vitamin E is a group of compounds known as tocopherols. Along with vitamins A, D and K, they belong to the group of fat-soluble vitamins. This means that they are stored in the body (and not excreted in the urine or sweat, like water-soluble vitamins), mainly in adipose tissue and adrenal glands. In addition, the absorption of the "vitamin of youth" by the body is supported by other vitamins, such as vitamin A, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, manganese, selenium, phosphorus and essential fatty acids.
It is worth knowing that there are various chemical forms of vitamin E available on the market:
- D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate,
- DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate,
- D-alpha-tocopheryl succinate
Compounds starting with DL are synthetic (artificial) forms of vitamin E obtained by chemical means.
Compounds starting with D come from natural sources.
Action of Vitamin D3:
- helps with the proper functioning of the immune system.
- helps with the proper absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
- contributes to the normal level of calcium in the blood.
- helps maintain healthy teeth.
- helps with the proper functioning of the muscles.
- helps maintain healthy bones.
Action of Vitamin A:
- plays a role in the process of cell specialization
- helps with the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps to maintain healthy skin
- helps to maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes
- helps to maintain normal vision
- contributes to the maintenance of normal iron metabolism
- contributes to normal function of the immune system
Action of Vitamin K:
- Vitamin K plays an important role in building and maintaining strong bones.
Action of Vitamin E:
- Vitamin E protects cells against oxidative damage
Avitale ProADEK meets the CLEAN LABEL requirements - it does not contain artificial and technological additives, dyes and preservatives.
Vitamin K in the patented form of VitaMK7® is one of the best natural sources of vitamin K, very well absorbed, tested and documented by the EFSA (European Food Agency).
VitaMK7® is obtained by fermentation of Bacillus Subtilis Natto and using chemically inert CO-2. Menaquinone-7, which is a natural source of Vitamin K by Avitale, comes from the only European manufacturer.
MORE ABOUT THE VITAMIN K ITSELF IN THE FORM OF VitaMK7®
Is VitaMK7® the most advanced K2 product on the market?
Yes. It comes from natural sources. It is created in a patented biofermentation process with the participation of Bacillus subtilis natto bacteria cultures. No other bacteria that are used in other forms (e.g. synthetic) are involved in the fermentation process.
Is VitaMK7® completely free of allergens and soy?
Yes. We can certify with full responsibility that the product does not contain allergens or soy, which is used to produce other synthetic forms of vitamin K.
Our product does not contain:
- allergens, soy and its derivatives, gluten, lactose,
- genetically modified ingredients (GMO)
- does not contain impurities from the process biofermentation, their residue is only 1%
- does not contain admixtures of synthetic forms of
All-trans menaquinone 7?
Contains > 99% all-trans menaquinone 7 (a pure source of vitamin K). Synthetic sources contain up to 95% of vitamin K.
- does not contain impurities and residues from the fermentation process
- has no bacterial residues
- does not contain admixtures of synthetic forms
- is not involved in any synthetic processes
Does VitaMK7® use chemicals and thinners?
The entire production process is based on the use of natural processes and no chemicals or diluents are used during the entire process of obtaining K. This unique production process has been patented in Europe, USA and Japan. The complete absence of solvents can only be guaranteed by highly advanced technologies.
Is VitaMK7® the most stable form of K-menaquinone 7 available on the market?
Yes. It is stable for 36 months at room temperature protected from light. In addition, it is stable in combination with calcium and vitamin D3.
Does VitaMK7® have toxicological, preclinical and clinical studies?
Yes. It has been very well studied by Professor G. Littarru and his colleagues (University of Marche -Italy, Institute of Biochemistry, Medical Academy).
VitaMK7®is manufactured in a factory in Italy in compliance with HACCP, CGMP and FDA procedures.
VitaMK7® can be used by children
In the biofermentation process, an important stage of production is the process of purification of the finished product from all unnecessary compounds, including bacterial residues. Some companies use chemical processes, e.g. hexanes, which in the light of the law eliminates them from the title of "100% natural product", but they can still use the phrase "natural product". Others, such as Vitamin K2 Avitale in the form of VitaMK7® is a "100% natural product", i.e. the purification process is a safe and non-chemical process, it is carried out using carbon dioxide (CO2 extraction).
Purification using CO2 is a natural, safe process, thanks to which very high purity is obtained - up to 99% pure trans-menaquinone. According to the manufacturer's declaration, in the world this criterion is met only by vitamin K2 in the form of VitaMK7®
Avitale ProADEK Retinol meets the CLEAN LABEL requirements - it does not contain artificial and technological additives, dyes and preservatives. Produced in sterile conditions in accordance with the highest global quality standards HACCP and GMP.
Natural vitamins in drops, created for the most demanding consumers.
AVITALE is a line of natural products and innovative vitamins in drops, which were created in response to the growing interest of consumers in supplements of the highest quality.
The product features include:
- the highest quality of active substances
- "Clean Label" (without unnecessary artificial technological additives, dyes and preservatives)
- precise dosage
- maximum bioavailability
- free from gluten, milk and soya
AVITALE Vitamins in drops meet all the above conditions.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY - BIOACTIVE:
The innovative technology of vitamins in AVITALE drops is based on bioactive substances suspended in Extra Virgin olive oil from the first pressing, as well as on natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl).
Vitamins in drops by AVITALE are a supplement that helps maintain the extremely fragile balance of the body's functioning!
“The strong point of Aliness products is the best quality raw materials, which is why it is a market leader in many product lines.”
Elle Magazine, December 2022