BeOrganic Turmeric BIO 90%, 500mg, 50 capsules, Aliness
Regular price £14.99
- Lactose Free
- Soy Free
- GMO Free
BeOrganic Turmeric (tumeric) BIO 500 mg is a product obtained in the extraction process, which makes our product unique on the market of ecologically certified dietary supplements in Poland.
Turmeric is one of the most valued plants in the world. It comes from the Indian subcontinent, where it has been used for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Today it is used all over the world as a dietary supplement, spice, natural food, and even as a cosmetic ingredient.
The popularity of turmeric dates back to antiquity. The first records of the use of turmeric date back to Ayurveda and were written almost 2,500 years ago, describing the benefits of using it.
However, only the latest and advanced scientific methods have confirmed the health benefits of using its unique compounds. Turmeric has been proven to contain compounds with potent health properties. These compounds are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin.
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric and is a powerful antioxidant.
Curcumin is one of the most popular and traditionally used herbs, often also known as the "golden spice". It is grown in various parts of India and other Asian countries.
Curcumin is fat soluble so should be consumed with a meal.
Ingredients: Organic turmeric root extract (Curcuma longa) standardized to 90% curcuminoids, organic black pepper extract (95% piperine), capsule shell: (binder: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
Organic Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa) 90%
Organic black pepper extract (95% piperine)
- helps maintain the health of the lungs and upper respiratory tract,
- helps maintain healthy skin,
- helps maintain a healthy liver,
- supports the appetite in case of loss of appetite,
- supports the production and quality of blood,
- supports the functioning of the heart,
- supports blood circulation,
- helps to maintain the effective functioning of the immune system,
- helps in maintaining immunity to allergies,
- has significant antioxidant properties,
- supports the functioning of the nervous system.
Piper Nigrum (long pepper / piperine):
- helps to maintain natural digestive functions,
- has significant antioxidant properties (concerning the piper nigrum fruit),
- helps in maintaining the integrity of the body through antimicrobial and antiparasitic effects and supporting the immune system (concerning the piper nigrum fruit),
- helps to cleanse the skin, promoting blood circulation through thin blood vessels and capillaries (concerning the piper nigrum fruit),
- helps to cleanse the liver and support its functioning, promoting blood circulation through thin blood vessels and capillaries (concerning the fruit piper nigrum),
- supports the appetite, digestion and absorption of nutrients (concerning the piper nigrum fruit),
- helps in the digestion of toxins (concerning the fruit of piper nigrum),
- supports the nervous system (concerning the fruit of piper nigrum),
- supports the health of the female reproductive system (concerning the piper nigrum fruit),
- helps to maintain the patency of the airways (concerning the fruit of piper nigrum),
- supports the health of the entire respiratory system (concerning the fruit of piper nigrum).
Recommended daily intake required to obtain the beneficial effects of the product: 1-2 capsules during or after a meal with water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The product cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basis for the proper functioning of the body.
Storage conditions: store at room temperature, out of reach of small children. Protect against moisture and light.
05-480 Karczew, Poland