As seen in
- See more:
- Vitamin C
Buffered Vitamin C powder, Vegan
Buffered Vitamin C powder, Vegan
Aliness Vitamin C Buffered Plus is the only vitamin C on the market in a buffered form as an acid mix 1:1 ratio of L-ascorbic and sodium L-ascorbate, additionally strengthened with citrus bioflavonoids with a concentration of 95%, hesperidin, rutin and acerola extract. The combination of these ingredients in one synergistic mix in a buffered form significantly supports the absorption of L-ascorbic acids and sodium ascorbate.
- ✓ Highest quality supplements manufactured to top EU standards
- ✓ Free from traces of allergens
In UK stock, Next Day Delivery Available
- Same day dispatch from the UK Warehouse (up to 1pm Mon-Fri). Now also shipping to the EU and North America.
- No quibble 90 day FREE returns
- UK's largest stock of Aliness products in our Oxfordshire warehouse. We deliver the products faster than anybody else. Buy with confidence that you won't pay any duty or extra import tax.
Join Our 25,000 Happy Customers
Rated Excellent 4.8/5 on TrustPilot.
"I love Aliness products. Very high quality. I'm working as a personal trainer and when I write diet and supplementation plans for my clients, I base them on Aliness supplements. I know it works, as I have blood tests results. Top quality. Thank you. "
Aliness Vitamin C Buffered Plus - it's a about the synergistic action of all ingredients the first of its kind on the EU market containing a complex:
- L ascorbic acid
- Sodium L-ascorbate
- Bioflavonoids (bitter orange extract)
- Acerola (standardized acerola fruit extract)
- Rutin (Sophora Japonica)
Aliness Vitamin C Buffered Plus is the only vitamin C on the market in a buffered form as an acid mix 1:1 ratio of L-ascorbic and sodium L-ascorbate, additionally strengthened with citrus bioflavonoids with a concentration of 95%, hesperidin, rutin and acerola extract.
The combination of these ingredients in one synergistic mix in a buffered form significantly supports the absorption of L-ascorbic acids and sodium ascorbate.
The vitamin C used in the production of Aliness Vitamin C Plus is of pharmaceutical grade. The conditions for its production are much more restrictive than ordinary L-ascorbic acid sold per kilogram. The production process meets the requirements of the European Pharmacopoeia (European Pharmacopoeia, Ph. Eur.), Not the Chinese one.
The alkaline reaction of sodium L-ascorbate allows to reduce the acidity of L-ascorbic acid as well as reduce stomach discomfort occurring after long use of L-ascorbic acid alone.
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps with the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of teeth, vessels, skin, gums, cartilage and bones
- contributes to the maintenance of the proper function of the immune system during and after intense physical exertion
- contributes to the protection of cell components against oxidative damage.
- increases the absorption of non-haem iron
- contributes to the proper obtaining of energy in metabolic processes
- contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness
- contributes to the proper course of mental (psychological) activities
- helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
¼ scoop (daily portion)
Bitter orange extract 95%, 25: 1
including citrus bioflavonoids
Acerola fruit extract
Ingredients: Vitamin C: L-ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate, bitter orange fruit extract 95%, 25: 1 including citrus bioflavonoids and hesperidin, rutin (sophora japonica), acerola fruit extract (Malpighia Glabra)
Keywords: Vit, wit
“The strong point of Aliness products is the best quality raw materials, which is why it is a market leader in many product lines.”
Elle Magazine, December 2022