Liposol, Liposomal Vitamin C 1000mg, 40 sachets, natural buffered, Liposol, Aliness
Regular price £14.99
Daily dose (5 ml)
NRV *% / Daily dose
* NRV: adult daily reference intake.
Ingredients: water, vitamin C (sodium L-ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid), binding agent (glycerol), emulsifier (lecithin (sunflower)), stabilizer (maltitol syrup), vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate).
Recommended daily intake: 1 sachet (5 ml), dissolved in a glass of water or juice. Do not exceed the recommended serving size consumption during the day. The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Package contents: 40 sachets of 5 ml
Storage conditions: Store in a dry and cool place. Store out of reach of small children.
- contributes to the proper functioning the immune system
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of teeth, blood vessels and skin, gums, cartilage, bones
- contributes to the maintenance of the proper function of the immune system during and after heavy physical exertion
- contributes to the protection of cell components against oxidative damage
- increases the absorption of non-haem iron
- contributes to the proper energy production in metabolic processes
- contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness
- contributes to the proper course of mental activities (psychological)
- helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
Available packaging: 40 sachets x 5ml (40 days of supplementation)
Disposable sachets = convenience + 100% vitamin activity
Now LIPOSOL ™ Vitamin C 1000 is available in the form of convenient sachets that take up little space and you can take them everywhere with you. Thanks to the portioning of the product into disposable sachets, vitamin C is not in contact with air and maintains maximum activity throughout the shelf life of the product.
Maximum dose - 1000 mg of buffered vitamin C
LIPOSOL™ Vitamin C 1000 is the maximum dose of buffered vitamin C. Vitamin C buffering,
consists in the use of two forms - L-ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate. Such a figure
Vitamin C is characterized by increased bioavailability and shows lower acidity, thanks to
so it does not irritate the digestive system / stomach, as opposed to the traditionally used, alone
Recommended for children - no alcohol or sugar
The formula of LIPOSOL ™ Vitamin C 1000 is alcohol and sugar free and is characterized by
a mild, neutral flavor. Therefore, the product is an ideal form of vitamin C supplementation
children, especially when dissolved in their favorite juice
Innovative, liposomal technology
Buffered vitamin C LIPOSOL ™ Vitamin C 1000 TM has been encapsulated in liposomes.
Liposomes are small lipid molecules (globules) that are formed naturally when water comes into contact with
lecithin. Liposomes are easily absorbed by the body. When vitamin C is dissolved in water and
mixed with lecithin, the liposomal encapsulation process takes place. The result is better absorption of vitamin C in the blood and directly to cell membranes.
1 sachet of 5 ml (daily dose) contains: 1000 mg of vitamin C (1250% RWS *)
Package contains 40 sachets of 5 ml = 40 days of supplementation
Keywords: Vit, wit