Liposol, Liposomal Vitamin C 1000mg, 250ml, lemon flavour, Liposol, Aliness
Regular price £12.99
- Liposol C 1000TM
- Liposomal Vitamin C 1000 (Buffered) 250 ml
- Liquid dietary supplement
- Available packages: 250 ml
- Lemon flavour
Vitamin C LIPOSOL C 1000TM has been closed in liposomes. Liposomes are small lipid molecules (globules) that are formed naturally when water comes into contact with lecithin, an ingredient in non-GM soybeans. Liposomes are easily absorbed by the body. When vitamin C is dissolved in water and mixed with lecithin, the process of liposomal encapsulation takes place. The result is better absorption of vitamin C in the blood and directly into the cell walls.
Available packages: 250 ml
A daily dose of 5 ml contains: 1000 mg of vitamin C (1250% RWS *)
A 250 ml package contains 50 daily servings (5 ml) = 50 days of supplementation
Ingredients: Water, binder (glycerol), vitamin c (sodium L-ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid), emulsifier (soy lecithin), natural sweetener (maltitol), vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) thickener (gum xanthan), a natural aromatic substance with a lemon flavour.
1 daily dose (5 ml)
NRV*% in daily dose
* NRV: adult daily reference intake.
Directions for use: 5 ml daily (1000 mg) with a meal.
The package includes a measuring cup that facilitates measuring the appropriate portion of the product.
Consume directly or dissolve in a glass of water or juice.
Shake well before consumption.
Storage: store at room temperature, out of the reach of small children. Store in the refrigerator after opening. Protect from light.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women and children. To maintain proper health, you should follow a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
In order to ensure the highest quality of the product throughout its expiry date, about 30% of the technological allowance is added at the production stage, i.e. about 30% more vitamin C in each serving.
LiposolTM Premium Absorption Technology products are characterized by:
- Very high bio availability
- Very fast and high absorbability directly to the cell walls
- Certified and patented raw materials
- Highly effective effects confirmed by clinical trials of Nano - Nutri TechnologiaTM
- NON GMO contains non-genetically modified lecithin
- Safe - contains a small amount of alcohol
- High pharmaceutical standard of sterile and laboratory production in accordance with GMP and HACCP.
05-480 Karczew, Poland