Pro ADEK®, vitamins A, D, E, K, fat soluble vitamins, 60 capsules, Aliness
Regular price £11.49
1 capsule (daily dose)
Natural vitamin K VitaMK7®
50 µg (* 66.5%)
Natural vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol)
12 mg (* 100%)
Natural CaroCare® beta-carotene
10.8 mg (18,000 IU)
1.73 mg (* 216.2%) / 6,000 IU
Vitamin D from lanolin
50 µg / 2000 IU (* 1000%)
* RI - daily reference intake value for adults
Ingredients: Natural vitamin K VitaMk7 (VitaMK7® menaquinone-7), natural vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol), Naturlate Betacarotene (CaroCare®), vitamin D from lanolin (cholecalciferol), shell components: gelatin, glycerol (binding agent), sunflower oil (bulking agent), water.
Recommended daily intake required to obtain a beneficial effect of the product: one capsule during a meal.
The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basis for the proper functioning of the body. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Storage conditions: Store at room temperature, out of reach of small children. Protect against moisture.
The proADEK® dietary supplement is a product in which the synthetic form of vitamin A has been replaced with natural provitamin A - beta-carotene. Our body converts beta-carotene into vitamin A.
Action of ADEK vitamins:
- vitamin K plays an important role in building and maintaining strong bones
- vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of the proper functioning of the muscles
- vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth
- vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- vitamin D plays a role in the process of cell division
- vitamin D contributes to the proper absorption / use of calcium and phosphorus
- vitamin D contributes to the proper level of calcium in the blood
- vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- vitamin A maintains the proper condition of the skin and mucous membranes
- vitamin A helps maintain eyesight
- vitamin A influences the functioning of the immune system
- vitamin E protects cells against oxidative damage
Vitamin A as beta-carotene:
Natural BetaCarotene 15 mg (ProVitamin A) CaroCare® is a patented European form of natural beta-carotene derived from biofermentation.
Betacarotene is used by our body to transform it into vitamin A, therefore it is called "Pro Vitamin A".
Vitamin A action:
- plays a role in the process of cell specialization
- helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps maintain healthy skin
- helps to maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes
- helps in maintaining proper vision
- contributes to the maintenance of normal iron metabolism
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
Vitamin K in the patented form of VitaMK7® is one of the few sources of 100% natural vitamin K, very well-absorbed, tested and with documented effects, assessed by EFSA (European Food Agency).
The brand's vitamin D comes from natural lanolin, which is used to make 7-Dehydrocholesterol - an organic derivative of cholesterol.
- supports the proper immunity of the body.
- has a positive effect on the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- contributes to the proper level of calcium in the blood.
- contributes to the proper structure of the teeth.
- supports the proper functioning of muscles.
- contributes to the proper bone structure.
known as the "vitamin of youth", is involved in many important processes in the human body. Although the daily requirement for vitamin E is rather small, its deficiency may result in serious ailments.
The combination of Vitamin K with Vitamin D plays an important role in building and maintaining strong bones,
05-480 Karczew, Poland