Selenium 200mcg (SelenSelect®) by Aliness, 100 cap.
Regular price £7.99
SelenSelect® L-selenomethionine 200 µg
diet supplement, Soy Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
A minimum of technological substances, the product does not contain additives, i.e. magnesium stearate or dyes.
Selenium is an essential nutrient and plays an important role in the development and function of living cells in our body.
Selenium occurs in several chemical forms, both organic (L-selenomethionine) and inorganic (sodium selenite and sodium selenate).
The organic form of L-Selenomethionine in the patented form of Selenium SeLECT® is much better absorbed than other chemical forms.
Supplementation with L-selenomethionine Selenium SeLECT® gives better results and higher blood serum levels than supplementation with sodium selenite or selenocysteine.
Due to the role of methionine in supporting safe selenium metabolism, Selenium SeLECT® is considered a safer form than sodium selenite *.
- What is Selenium SeLECT®?
Selenium SeLECT® is a patented form of L-selenomethionine. It is a very safe and bioactive form of this valuable element. Selenium SeLECT® has a large number of bioactivity, safety and proven performance studies.
- What distinguishes Selenium SeLECT® from other forms of selenium?
There are inorganic forms of selenium (sodium selenite and sodium selenate) and organic (L-selenomethionine, Methylselencysteine and selenium enriched yeast). These are forms popular in dietary supplements. Selenium SeLECT® is the most bioavailable form. Research results prove that the bioavailability of Selenium SeLECT® is much higher than that of other forms, even selenocysteine.
- Why do I need selenium in my diet?
Selenium is an essential mineral in our body. Research shows that selenium deficiency is directly correlated with health. The incidence of selenium deficiency disorders was higher in areas with less selenium availability in the soil. Consequently, adequate amounts of this trace element are essential for optimal health.
- What is the daily dose range up to the upper safety limit?
- Selenium SeLECT® meets all safety and raw material control standards. Selenium Select by Aliness is free from allergens, soy, lactose and gluten. It is suitable for vegetarians and devoid of controversial technological additives.
Ingredients in 1 tablet
Selenium (L selenomethionine- SeleniumSelect®): 200 µg (* 364%)
* RI: daily reference intake value
Ingredients: filling substance: calcium phosphates, selenium (L-selenomethionine - SeleniumSelect®), anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide.
- Selenium helps to protect cells from oxidative stress
- Selenium helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Selenium helps in the proper functioning of the thyroid gland
- Selenium helps keep your hair healthy
- Selenium helps keep nails healthy
- Selenium contributes to the proper course of spermatogenesis
Recommended daily intake required to obtain a beneficial effect: 1 tablet a day during a meal.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
It is recommended to follow a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Package contents: 100 tabletsStorage conditions: Store at room temperature, out of reach of small children. Protect against moisture.