Vitamin B6 25mg, 100 vegan tablets, Aliness
Regular price £7.79
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Soy Free
- GMO Free
Small, easy to swallow tablets
Minimum of technological substances, the product does not contain controversial additives.
- helps in maintaining proper metabolism of homocysteine
- helps in the proper synthesis of cysteine
- contributes to the maintenance of proper protein and glycogen metabolism
- helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- helps in the proper production of red blood cells
- helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism
- helps in maintaining proper psychological functions
1 tablet (daily dose)
Vitamin B6 P-5-P (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
25 mg (* 1785%)
* RI is the daily reference intake value
Ingredients: Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate P-5-P), bulking agent: calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide.
Recommended daily intake required to obtain a beneficial effect: 1 tablet during a meal.
The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It is recommended to follow a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature out of reach of small children. Protect against moisture.
Package contents: 100 vegan tablets
Keywords: Vit, wit
05-480 Karczew, Poland